[RTTY] writelog score summary screen shot

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] writelog score summary screen shot
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:34:12 -0500
I’m working on a club competition outline and need a snip of the writelog
screen, where the points and mults are shown.  Upper left, from the write log
window.  The confusion is on Q’s vs. points (Qs x individual QSO point).  And I
need to show the club guys so they don’t pick QSO.

If you can forward to me direct a screen capture of that region of your
writelog screen, I would really appreciate it.

Send to jeff –at- ac0c –dot- com

Many thanks!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com