[RTTY] HAL ST-5000 needs home

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HAL ST-5000 needs home
From: Frank Wiesenmeyer <fwmeyer@richland.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:13:50 -0500
I have a "like new"  HAL ST-5000 that I have only used for OSCAR 7 Telemetry
back in the 1980s.  I tried it out recently, and it appears to still be
working.  It has been kept in the house all these years and is in excellent
physical condition.  I am cleaning out the house of all unused ham gear and I
am planning to recycle it on the weekend of March 31, 2012.  If anyone wants
it, I will ship it to you free of charge.  I hate throwing away equipment that
someone else might like to have.  If I can find it a home, I would feel a lot
better about letting it go.

73, Frank K9CIS