[RTTY] Need Repair advice on ICE 419b Band pass Filters

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Need Repair advice on ICE 419b Band pass Filters
From: "Amos, Ian" <ian.amos@sap.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:57:12 +0100
Hi All

I have 2 - ICE 419b Band pass Filters for my small SO2R station. I have blown 2
of the filters in one of the boxes.  Both 20 and 10 meters show infinite SWR on
the analyzer all other bands are ok.  I have been doing research on the net and
cannot find a schematic anywhere, but have read a number of posts that say the
capacitors blow easily.  I have done the sniff test and also cannot see any
sign of damage.  I was wondering if anyone has a schematic and / or could
advise me on where to start.

Thanks in advance
Ian, VE3JI