Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60 Meters [now another FSK/AFSK thread]
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:39:47 -0700
I don't think so, but where would you disagree with his analysis?  Chen
makes a lot of sense to me.

Good results can be had with really crappy signals, whether it be on SSB or
RTTY.  I've seen some big scores with signals that had spurs all over the
place. I think some op's do it to keep the QRM away.
73

Tom W7WHY