[RTTY] Randy WX5L

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Randy WX5L
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:55:20 -0500
Many of you may know Randy, WX5L. In the past, Randy has taken it upon himself
to contact rare DX stations and then set up skeds for
RTTY guys and gals to work the rare DX. I know he has helped me a great deal in
the past on new ones like VK0M and VU7, among
others.

>From what I understand, Randy fell from a ladder when a tree limb fell and hit
>the ladder last weekend. If you know Randy and would
like to send him a Get Well card, the address to the hospital is listed below
or you can send it to his QRZ.COM address.

73, Don AA5AU