Re: [RTTY] Fw: Re: HAL PCI3000 card for sale

To: <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Re: HAL PCI3000 card for sale
From: "rjkarizona@cox.net" <rjkarizona@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:33:07 -0700
Jay is absolutely correct.

The PCI card is 13.5 inches long so it would only fit
Into an older PCI slot computer.

I have the software on a 3.5 inch floppy, however
I do not have any 3.5 inch readers anymore.

I don't know if it runs on WIN 98 as I am handling this
For a widow of an SK ham and the card was updated by
HAL but not used much after the ham became ill.

Perhaps someone else on the list can let us know about
The software.

Regards,
Dick   W7SV