[RTTY] NS RTTY - new version of N1MM Logger and sample Function Key file

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY - new version of N1MM Logger and sample Function Key file
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <k8ut@k8ut.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:58:37 -0400
For those running this evening's NS RTTY SPRINT contest, the N1MM Logger Dev
team has following:
= = = = =
1. From John, K3CT
"
I made changes to the SPRINTLADD and SPRINTNS contests and posted
experimental software at the link below.

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=20

Let me know if they are correct.
"
= = = = =
2. There is also a companion Sample Function Key file available in the >File
 >Sample Function Keys >Digital gallery.

Download and assign the file, SPRINTNS.MC, to your contest in the >File >New
Log in Database >Associated Files tab of the contest dialog window.

The Function Key file has been designed to require no modification on your
part - just install and get started. The exchange fields (your callsign,
name, state, and the serial number) will be auto-magically derived from the
Station Data dialog and the contest definition dialog. Of course, you may
wish to make change to personalize the definitions for your preferences -
see numerous comments throughout the sample file.

This Sample FK file is my version 1.0 for the NS SPRINT - corrections and
suggestions welcome.

-larry
K8UT