Re: [RTTY] QYF refined

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QYF refined
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:04:45 -0600
How about the Expedition working RTTY from the start instead of trying
to catch up at the end.  All these people are all worked up because they
are going QRT soon.

When calling for EU don't work outside that area.  When calling for JA
don't work EU?  If they can't find a target station in 7 kc's then move
down and spread it out some more.

The guy today would hardly move.  He would stay at one freq and wait
till a call would print.

If you aren't good at RTTY a major expedition is probably the worst
place to attempt to learn hi!

I would like to think I know what I am doing and still managed a few
bone headed moments while in J6.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com