Re: [RTTY] reply to K0RC, WB5AAA, WM9Q

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] reply to K0RC, WB5AAA, WM9Q
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:09:51 -0400
Dick,

Where are you getting audio - the AF Out jack, PKT jack or
RTTY jack?  I believe the PKT and RTTY jacks have separate
level controls ... check them.

Sorry, I'm on the road and can't tell you where the adjustments
are ... look in your Instruction Manual.  Try the AF Out jack
with a straight 3.5mm cable.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV