Re: [RTTY] 7O6T again

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 7O6T again
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:51:16 -0600
I am not sure that the jammer was EU.  The jammer was LOUD compared to
the 7O.

I managed a contact with both expeditions.  It was very tough work.  The
6O was still operating today so don't give up unless have have also shut
down.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com