Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: 7O6T again

To: "Ron" <bctech58@shaw.ca>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: 7O6T again
From: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:02:22 -0500
As the popular saying here in México... Old Monkey never learns new trick

Those bad operators will never be good, it's on their blood

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB, CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**