[RTTY] XX9E

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XX9E
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:25:58 -0500
Don, W5FKX, came across this blog by BU2AV, who visited the XX9E group Saturday
morning.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/star_ring/archives/51931176.html

There is some interesting information and pictures of the XX9E operation.
Apparently the path to NA and EU (I'm assuming short path)
may be blocked by terrain. I can only assume the long path to NA is better
because they have been workable, at least on CW from here
on 12, 15 & 17M, on the long path.

I realize NA & SA RTTY operators are running out of time. We can only hope they
spend some time trying to work us on RTTY via the
long path.

Good luck!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com