Re: [RTTY] QTC's

To: "'Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)'" <k8ut@k8ut.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QTC's
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 22:07:20 +0100
Larry and all,

Thanks for the link to the QTC video Larry. I might include that in my page
too!

I am not QTC-shy at all, in fact I enjoy them immensely, and the point of
that remark was that my website includes a page on how to get the most out
of QTC handling.
As part of the page, Claude sent me comprehensive instructions on how to use
N1MM (as I use Writelog, and don't know how N1MM works), and I included his
instructions for completeness.
Since N1MM made changes, Claude has now updated those instructions, so I
will include those when I have checked them through.

The page includes instructions for all major programs that handle QTC's,
although some are not quite as complete as others.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

  _____

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Inbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 120523-0, 23/05/2012
Tested on: 23/05/2012 22:07:20

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120523-0, 23/05/2012
Tested on: 23/05/2012 22:07:21