[RTTY] Field Day Invite

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Field Day Invite
From: Dave Greig <daven3buo@att.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:37:24 -0500
Field Day Is Upon us! June 23 and 24.
Johnson County Amateur Radio Service Field Day will be held this year at
the Burleson EOC. All are welcome.  We need operators.

Come down and see the two element Full Size 40 meter Quad that we will put
up. Come see our ECOM Trailer with 60 foot tower. We will be operating 2F
with a GOTA station using the call sign WA5JRS in the comfort of the air
conditioned Burleson EOC.

If you are in the Southern part of DFW come on out!

Talk in is 145.39 no pl.

The address for the Burleson EOC is 1695 SE John Jones Dr, Burleson,
Johnson, Texas
76028<http://1695%20se%20john%20jones%20dr%2C%20burleson%2C%20johnson%2C%20texas%2076028/>

Any question please feel free to call.
Dave Greig N3BUO