[RTTY] MMTTY Problem

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY Problem
From: <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 9:47:35 -0400
I recently had to replace my lap top so I downloaded MMTTY, but now have a
problem with rtty.

I use an Icom 756 PRO3 with MMTTY.

I am in the rtty mode on the PRO3 and when I click on a macro in MMTTY or the
TX button the transmitter goes into transmit mode and I hear the carrier, but
no rtty.   When I type after clicking on TX the letters show on the screen (as
well when I click on a macro), but still just get the carrier.

I use ACC1 on the PRO3 which then plugs into a BUX COMM adapter which goes to
COM3 (USB port) and also the headphone and mike jacks on the new computer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Allan W2TN