Re: [RTTY] BARTG Web site

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Web site
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:45:07 +0100
The BARTG website is up again after a mix-up over renewal. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

The forum remains out of action due to a corruption in some coding. The
providers are currently trying to put it back to the earlier version that
worked! Hopefully it won't take too long.

Don is right .. I am not the contest manager any longer but please get in
touch if you have a question about BARTG or our activities. My mail is
ska@bartg.org.uk or our secretary, Ian G4EAN, is at secretary@bartg.org.uk

Cheers,

John GW4SKA