Re: [RTTY] Joining Don AA5AU

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Joining Don AA5AU
From: PY2SEX - ALEX <py2sex@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:08:11 +0200
I'm afraid that my plaque arrives here in Germany when I wont be here... I'm
leaving in 10 days and will be out for 2 weeks.
I'm waiting since August 2011... I moved from Brazil and warnedK4GM about it
and he told me that July'12 should be delivered as all plaques are..
Last time he told me to go to RTTY forum and ask if anyone already received the
plaques. I'm with my fingers crossed..

Vy 73
DL/PY2SEX - ALEX
py2sex@gmail.com