Re: [RTTY] Digital Skimmer Cluster Online

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Digital Skimmer Cluster Online
From: "K. Krallis" <kkrallis@tee.gr>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 08:26:18 +0300
On 2012-08-30 08:05, Walter Dallmeier <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de> wrote:

> the first Digital Skimmer Cluster will be online the next days for testing.
> The spots are mainly in PSK31, PSK63 and RTTY mode.
> The address is: dl4rck.ham-radio-op.net Port:8000
> I don't know how many Digital-Skimmers from the Beta-Tester-Team will be
> online and distribute their spots over the system.
> The RBN-Team (reversebeacon.net) is working on their system as well to get
> and distribute the digital spots in a usable way with filters.
> Comments are welcome!

Hi Walter,

For some reason I cannot connect since Sunday 26 August. It
prompts me for a callsign and when I enter the first letter
it closes the conenction immediately. However it was working
fine on Saturday, 25 August. Could you please check it?

73 Costas SV1XV

--
PGP key: 0x07F2AAD0 (available on keyservers)