Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Update

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Update
From: Mike VE3YF <Mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 09:17:19 +0000
Hi Don:

Well at least you and the xyl are safe, that is the important thing. I am amazed at the destructive force that a hurricane/tropical storm has. It does look like the Steppir is in pretty bad shape, yet the KT-34 looks perfect. I hope the house is ok, and I did notice your re-enforcing of your fence. Looks like it helped. Hope your insurance will cover everything.

Any thoughts about moving away from the gulf coast. Take care Don and keep us updated. (I am very nervous when we get 60-75 mph winds here the odd time), hate to see what you go thru everytime hurricane season opens.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com