[RTTY] W7 Audio controls

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7 Audio controls
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:46:40 -0500
Is there a way to get the W7 audio controls to show some kind of patch
panel layout?

I have an on-board chip and a Sound Blaster.  Line-level audio from
ACC1 on the HF rig goes to the SB (line-in via the RigBlaster) and the
baseband audio from the scanner (for Unitrunker) goes to the built-in
chip (line-in).

Audio from WinWarbler (or whatever) goes to the RigBlaster for
delivery to the mic plug on the radio (RTTY is FSK).

Speakers are on the SB, but they could move.

Which buttons do I need to mash so that 1) audio in from the HF always
goes to MMTTY, CWGET, etc, for decoding, 2) audio in from the scanner
always goes to Unitrunker, 3) any sounds from Windows come out the
speaker and no where else (I've already chosen a "no sounds" profile
but stuff like Spot Collector's Joe DX) 4) no radio sounds come out
the speaker (the radio has a speaker).

Or, maybe, someone has come out with an app that makes it easier to
visualize the audio routing?