[RTTY] Plaque CQWW 2011

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Plaque CQWW 2011
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:16:55 -0400
Received beautiful plaque for 2011 CQ-WW LP world winner. This is a real treat
for me as I never thought I'd be able to do this from my location. Thanks all
of you for constant encouragements.Most of all thanks Don AA5AU for sponsoring
the plaque and for his endless devotion to our favorite 'sport' and CQ, Ed and
others for holding and managing the event.
Will see you all in a few days I guess, good contest everyone
73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/