[RTTY] N2FF will be NY2GB in the CQWW RTTY Contest.....

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N2FF will be NY2GB in the CQWW RTTY Contest.....
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:32:35 +0000
We certainly will not be as loud as the ES station. I am going to do a muli-2 with my granddaughter, Georgia Belmont, NY2GB, using her call. Worked on the quad yesterday and I am sore today but it is working and the HF bands look good. with EU openings on 12 and 10. I hope it holds for the contest. It would be nice to make 1000 QSOs and a million points.

Please work Georgia - NY2GB in the CQWW RTTY Contest. She is a 14 year old Extra.

73 de Frank...N2FF.......