Re: [RTTY] Program to Open LCR Files???

To: "'Chad Anders'" <cm.anders74@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Program to Open LCR Files???
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:02:52 -0400
The LCR files are simple text files that can be viewed in any text editor or
word processor, e.g., Notepad, Wordpad, Word, etc.  If it helps, rename the
file from k0cma.rpt to k0cma.txt on your computer.

Ed - P49X
----------------
Ed Muns, W0YK
CQ RTTY Contests Director

Chad, K0CMA, wrote:
I requested my LCR for the 2012 CQ WPX RTTY contest and received it,
however I've not been able to view it. What programs are available and
useful for viewing the LCR? I'm using a HP desktop running Win7. I've
searched online and not been able to get any of the options presented to me
to work. What is the best way to access the LCR and how do you use the
report to become more proficient? Thanks in advance for any tips you can
offer.