Re: [RTTY] B4 - another angle to it

To: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] B4 - another angle to it
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:45:29 +0100
Very good reasons to just work them again. Maybe his log is wrong, maybe my log is wrong but it doesn't matter. Any dupes just get binned when the log is scored, without any penalties. It also keeps the rhythm going and saves time.

CQWW attracts lots of new RTTY contest ops so a few will send the report first, send your call 3 times and the state once and generally do things 'wrong'. Treat them kindly .. they all count and as Phil says they will soon learn.

John GW4SKA

----- Original Message ----- From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>