Re: [RTTY] Amp question

To: "rick darwicki" <n6pe@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Amp question
From: Alejandro XE1EE <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:35:34 -0500
Well I use an Ameritron AL-811H and never put more than 300 watts on air; I
think it’s enough to break pileups, and HP Contesting without harm the tubes or
interfere adjacent stations

This past CQ WW contest I made more than 600 QSOs and worked fine

73

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB, CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
ARRL A1 Operator Club Member
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.