Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Log Deadline

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Log Deadline
From: Trevor Dunne <trevor_dunne@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:49:55 +0100 (BST)
Thanks for all the replies, I guess I had unrealistic expectations for my
simple station.

I need to start collecting all the hardware required to run SO2R,

I am already in EU but up here is NW EU we get terrible prop all of the time so
that makes things harder,

hope to see you all in JARTS at the weekend will be just giving some points out
as I have to work Saturday,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB