Re: [RTTY] Detected by the digital Skimmer system

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Detected by the digital Skimmer system
From: Jurgen Geldhof <list@on5mf.be>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:54:34 +0100
Tnx Walter!

Op 11/11/2012 9:26, Walter Dallmeier schreef:
Hello Jurgen,
The cluster support a filter.
   set/de no
With help you will get more information about available commands.

vy 73 de Walter, DL4RCK

Am 10.11.2012 um 19:10 schrieb Jurgen Geldhof <list@on5mf.be>:

Hi Walter,

it works very nice indeed!

But the system spots everything that is heard, even stations that are in S&P
and that are not on their 'own' frequency.

Is there any possibility we can filter and get only the spots for stations that
are in CQ mode?

When I don't have a lot of time I like to get into a contest in S&P and only
work multipliers (using the bandmap of N1MM). Of course without filtering a lot of
stations spotted are not where we expect them.

Keep up the good work!

73

Jurgen ON5MF