Re: [RTTY] Cut Numbers in WAE RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cut Numbers in WAE RTTY
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:33:50 -0600
If he was sending REQ REQ, he was NOT using cut numbers. Your decoder was set to 'unshit of space' and his decoder was not placing a 'shift' before the number string.

Using N1MM if you Shift Click on an unshifted string of numbers and it will automatically convert to the equivalent numbers.

You will see on the keyboard QWERTYUIOP = 1234567890 (look up and left of that top letters row for the equivalent numbers).

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN