Re: [RTTY] 10 mtr dead band freq?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10 mtr dead band freq?
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:32:45 -0600
In addition to Dave's suggestion, there are many 10 meter CW beacons right below 28.300 that will help determine band openings. And yes, my experience over the years is that 10 meters is open quite often but no one is active. When I monitor for RTTY activity, the 0.85 'channel' is where I part my receiver.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN