Re: [RTTY] USB Dongle Sound Cards

To: Rick Ellison <yahoogroups@cnyfindit.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USB Dongle Sound Cards
From: Ed <autek@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:21:58 -0500
On 12/11/2012 06:14 PM, Rick Ellison wrote:
I have 3 of these USB sound devices plugged into my computer. 2 of
them are for 2 radio digital work that work perfect and I have had no
trouble making them work with any of the digital apps that I run and
one of them is dedicated for Skype use and have no trouble with audio
there either listening or talking. And the best part is they are
$2.80 each with free shipping. It takes about 2 weeks to get them but
hey..

http://dx.com/p/5-1-channel-usb-sound-card-adapter-green-59038

They less than that from Ebay. Work here just fine, unless you are an anal perfectionist.

Ed W3NR