Re: [RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages

To: BILL ENGLISH <bill@k4fx.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:00:10 -0600
There were several stations that gave up on me, because they'd send:

"VA5LF VA5LF DE K " then the rest of my print was junk. I sure hope none of
them were from WY, since that's the only state I missed. Frustrating in either
case.

The other thing I found annoying is how many times I'd get garbled junk, then
no one would send anything for 10 seconds until I sent "AGN? AGN?".  That's the
golden opportunity to bust the pileup right there!

73
Sean - VA5LF