Re: [RTTY] RTTY spectrum analysis article

Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY spectrum analysis article
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:34:13 -0600
The best place for RTTY rx filtering is in the demod, not the rig. narrow crystal filter and it's group delay gives more problems than it solves.

The solution is to run a filter wide enough to let you quickly tune (400-500 hz?), but not so razor sharp that the rig rather than the demod is doing the selectivity filtering.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Al Kozakiewicz