[RTTY] CRASH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CRASH
From: "Roy, K1RY" <k1ry@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:52:06 -0500
Came back from a 10 day trip and HAM Computer Dell B110 crashed the dreaded
Blue Screen. Took to a shop and put a new Hard drive, could not salvage
anything.

Lost all my DX Keeper contacts but was able to recover them from LOTW all
13,000 of them. And all my N1MM logs but they were on LOTW anyways.

I reconnected the Rig Blaster Pro and Loaded MMTTY and have it somewhat
working, when booted up it does not go to RTTY also loaded up N1MM and it works
but will not boot MMTTY says it cannot find MMTTY.exe in the N1MM folder.

Set up is Rig Blaster PRO, TS 570D, MMTTY and latest version of N1MM. Hope to
get things working for CQ RTTY WPX where I will use the call KT3W.

I must have something set wrong in both programs. Any help appreciated.

73 Roy K1RY

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan