Re: [RTTY] Plaque Volta 2012 (Fabi va2up)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Plaque Volta 2012 (Fabi va2up)
From: Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:30:44 +0100
Grande Fabi, ben fatto!!! Great Fabi, well done!!!
Compliments for this latest achievement, CU on air in RTTY and for
sure in the 47th A. VOLTA of this year!

I would also add ours thanks to yours. By ours I mean  from IQ1RY,
ik1hxn, i1bep, iw1ayd op.s, just a trio of RTTY addicted.
IMHO a great TNX must be addressed to Francesco I2DMI, the A. VOLTA
Contest Manager, for his highly appreciated efforts year over year:

                              TU Francesco!

CU U all in the 47th A. VOLTA Contest this year!

         73 de iw1ayd Salvo