[RTTY] WB4YDL CQ WPX RTTY SOSB80

To: <reelfootarc@yahoogroups.com>, <WTDXA@yahoogroups.com>, "'Tennessee Contest Group'" <tcg1@googlegroups.com>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WB4YDL CQ WPX RTTY SOSB80
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:28:04 -0600
                                    CQ WPX RTTY Score Summary

Start Date: 2013-02-08

Callsign Used: WB4YDL

Operator: WB4YDL

Operator Category: SINGLE-OP

Band: 80M

Power: High

Mode: RTTY

Default Exchange: 001

Name: James C. Hall

ARRL Section: TN

Club/Team: Tennessee Contest Group

Software: N1MM Logger V12.12.4

Band              QSOs              Pts                  WPX

3.5                  479                 1378              257

Total               479                 1378              257

Score: 354,146

Soapbox: I decided to put my wire and rope 4-square through its paces and it
performed very well. The goal was greater than 400 QSO's and I'm pleased to
attain that. I could hear better on the 4-square than on the Beverages.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL