[RTTY] Upload WPX log

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Upload WPX log
From: sm3dxc <sm3dxc@datapost.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:59:57 +0100
I try to upload my WPX-RTTY Log to CQWW.. I do all the steps and should upload it to Cabrillo format from ADI.
All of my QSOs have errors and I dont know what to do.

The errors are.
1. Bad date or outside of contest. Must be 2012-02-09 or 2013-02-10
Comments: But the contest start 2013-02-09 ??? And I´m NOT outside of band.

2. Bad RTTY RCVD RST 599xxx entered for QSO.
    Comments: I am 100% sure that I have rcd the right RST and number.
    All my qsos are taped so the RSTxxx is right

3. END-OF-LOG is missing. Last line must be END-OF-LOG:
    Comments:End-of-log is NOT MISSING. I can see it !!!

Well everytime I try to upload Cabrillo it gives me a headache!
Why must  Cabrillo be so extremly difficult.