[RTTY] AA4YL WPX M/S

Subject: [RTTY] AA4YL WPX M/S
From: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:07:50 -0600
 CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AA4YL
Operator(s): AA4YL K9MUG KA4PKB K4JOP
Station: W4HOD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 45

------------
   80:  199
   40:  434
   20:  537
   15:  201
   10:   44
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

What a contest! Best result ever for my call sign. Many thanks to Darrell,
K9MUG
and Bob, Ka4PKB for designing and building the new 40 and 80 meter wire
antennas. Both worked beautifully. Thanks to them as well for their time in
the
chair to help me obtain the score. I could not have done this without them.
Darrell, Bob and I are the three amigos and we had such fun together.

Thanks for the contacts and repeats. Thanks to the two HODARS club members
fairly new
to contesting who were on the keyboard for a while. They had fun, and gained
some experience, which is all that really matters.