Re: [RTTY] QSL club stations?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL club stations?
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:01:09 -0600
There is an easy way to handle this with Club or special event stations.

I ask for the operator call and place it in the QSL_MSG field.
I print my own QSL cards and this gets printed as:

MSG: Operator, Jim W5IFP.

Then he can do what he wants with it. The legal confirmation is still
to the club call and will be uploaded that way to LOTW.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP