Re: [RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - webpage FINAL

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - webpage FINAL
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:37:17 -0400
Although multiple parallel decoders are not for everyone, I have concluded
that I want to use one MMTTY profile, the DXP38 and 2Tone.  The payback for
this complexity is a higher percentage of "good enough" copy and less time
spent on repeats.  I have not been as diligently analytical in my
evaluation, but relative to Don's numbers, I'd put the DXP38 in the same
ballpark as MMTTY.  That is, a small percentage of QSOs are copied perfect
by the DXP38 and not by the other two.

Ed P49X/P40L (W0YK)

Don AA5AU wrote:

After watching 5X8C on 20 and 30 meter RTTY all day today, here are the
final results of 2Tone vs. MMTTY.

http://rttycontesting.com/2Tone/AA5AU-5X8C-30M-QSO.html