Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:09:45 -0600
Hello Mark...

Thanks for your reply and clarification. I sent my second message to the list before I found your reply.

I do hope the wording of the rules is reviewed by the NAQP managers. One of the rules I am always looking for is "Can I use the spotting network in this contest or not, and if so, what are the limitations?" That's the basis for my suggestion that "Assistance / spotting" should be a numbered item in the rule set. The existing wording requires reading three different parts to obtain the answer, as you outlined.

A couple months ago I was diagnosed with attention deficit dis... oh look, a new band/mode I need was just spotted!

:-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN