[RTTY] Set Up for RTTY

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Set Up for RTTY
From: Loyd Sherry <loyds1938@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:13:05 -0800
I am Trying to Get my System set up.
I am Running a Yaesu FT 450 and I would Like to Run N1MM Software with
FLDIGI Using Windows XP
I have followed the Instructions to Download the Latest N1MM program and I
have Downloaded FLDIGI as Instructed.
 No MTTY or MMVARI has been installed.
In setting up Hardware I have checked Com #1 and #5   In com#1 I Checked
Digit
I could not check Com #5 as they are Greyed Out.
When I hit Set in Both Ports What Settings Should be set?
When I Change from Hardware to Digital Modes I set the Digital Interface to
Sound Card.
DI-1 MTTY Set up I Set the Program and Route for Fldigi.

I Have Received Several Errors as follows:
Radio #1 (Manual) on Com 5 is not Responding
Restore the Connection and click Retry below or Right click on the Radio's
Bandmap and choose Reset Radio to restart the Connection.

C: Program Files\Fldigi - 3.21.68\fldigi.exe:
Error while parsing command line. See Command line help for more
information.

I have NOT been able to transmit ANY Signalsas a Unit Under the Current Set
Up.

Any and ALL Suggestions or Instructions I Require would be Greatly
Appreciated.

Loyd  VE7fco