[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - 2013 Edition

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - 2013 Edition
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:34:36 +0000 (GMT)
The ARI HF Contest Committee is pleased to invite you

to the year 2013 edition of the ARI International DX Contest.
It is a SSB, CW and RTTY contest, Single mode or Mixed mode!
Everybody can have fun! Rules are published on the ARI web site:  www.ari.it
under HF/Contest section.
Here a link to directly access the English language rules:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2013_Rules.pdf

and here the link to the Japanese language rules:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2013_Rules_JA.pdf

There is only ONE change to the rules:
the LOG submission deadline has been shortened to 5 days.
SWL log deadline remained unchanged to 2 days.
Next edition, will be held on May 4 - 5, 2013,
START at  1200Z  on  Saturday,   END at  1159Z  on  Sunday.  Please, take a
minute, and carefully re-read the Rules. Please spread these news to your
friends and put a note
into your calendar on May 4-5, 2013! Thank you for supporting the ARI
International DX Contest. 73 Roberto (Bob) Soro, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager on behalf of
A.R.I. HF Contest Committee