Re: [RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:29:44 -0600
I was hoping for an opening to EU on 20M starting at 0800Z but it didn't
happen. Checked again at 0900Z and heard some EU stations
under the noise but they couldn't hear me. The band didn't open to EU until
about 1300Z which is unusually late. Worked a few
station but it was basically a bust.

Don AA5AU