Re: [RTTY] Logger32 / 2Tone Question

To: "Don AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "rtty reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Logger32 / 2Tone Question
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:13:03 -0600
Don,

As you found out the Logger32 site only has the 2Tone executable.
The 2Tone standalone help file is primarily dedicated to N1MM.
This is the reason we did not include it in the package.

The Logger32 2Tone setup is included in the Logger32 help file.

The setup and integration in Logger32 is covered in the:
"Sound card data window | Communicating with RTTY | 2Tone RTTY Decoder"

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP