Re: [RTTY] BARTG

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
Torben, you've raised a good question. Normally contest sponsors will not allow
an operator to enter to more than one class. I wanted to do this in CQ WPX RTTY
but the rules for that contest specficially state you can only enter in one
category.

There is no mention of this in the BARTG rules. I have copied Arthur Bard,
G1XKZ, who is the contest manager. He is the one that will tell us whether or
not we can enter into more than one class.

73, Don AA5AU