[RTTY] Bartg Contest

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bartg Contest
From: John Netro-N9WVM <n9wvm@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
I was wondering if some one could help

I was setting up my HRD log last night for the contest this weekend and export
to cabrillo to test it to make sure it works and it dont

I worked on this for about 5 hours and can not get it to work

1. I used the contest log
2. after I enter a couple calls with the RST, serial number and time

  as an example I enter in my log: N9WVM 599, 123(serial number ) 1232 (time)
than in cabrillio it would show N9WVM 599 123 0000

Bartg wants rst, serial number and time for the exchange

Thank you
N9WVM, John