[RTTY] Fwd: DX Convention Contest Dinner Tickets Available!

To: REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com, sccc@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: DX Convention Contest Dinner Tickets Available!
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:10:42 -0700
Tickets for the Friday evening Contest Dinner at the Int'l DX Convention in
Visalia are now available for purchase at:

http://www.dxconvention.com/pages/dinners-contest.html

Important Note: With a new venue comes changes. In past years I had a
couple extra tickets in my pocket for last minute walkups. However this
year I do not have the margins that allow me to do that anymore.

So this year, there will be NO ticket sales at the door. It won't matter
how far your DX friend traveled to be there. There simply will not be a
ticket for them if you do not buy it in advance.

Please plan ahead!!!

Also: We have the reserved table program again this year, but note that the
rounds are 8, not 10. The MLDXCC appreciates your donations!

See you all there! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com