Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Feb 2013 Preliminary Results now available

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Feb 2013 Preliminary Results now available
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:58:07 +0100 (BST)
Hi Y'all.

  Just a late reminder about the BARTG 75 Baud Sprint tomorrow evening.  That's
Sunday, April 28th.

Times are: 1700 until 2100z  All bands

Two classes of ops, SOE and SOAB
DO NOT send RST, just a serial number.
   Might be worth while sending the exchange three times as it is easily lost
in QRM at this speed and asking for repeats
takes longer. Don't abandon your QSO until confirmation has been received both
ways. I had that happen to me last
time and they don't make it into my log!  Assumption is not good enough.

Hope to work some of you, although conditions are not too brilliant.

FULL RULES can be found at:

http://www.bartg.org.uk/documents/contests/sprint75/rules/BARTG-SPRINT75-Rules-April-2013.pdf

Regards from Roger, G3LDI Chairman BARTG
Swardeston, Norfolk.