[RTTY] Broke Band Summary!

To: RTTY Contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Broke Band Summary!
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 08:50:31 -0400
Hello,

Well it happened - scored too many points and broke the "Band Summary"
window:>)  Just kidding.  However, the "Band Summary" window is locked up,
but at a -1,905,120,076 pts.  Yes, that is a "-1," billion:>)

Approx. 30 minutes from the end of the Volta Contest, noticed the weird
score.  Last time I had looked at "Band Summary" window, the score had been
over 2 billion points.  Suspect RF got to the code for the "Band Summary"
window.  (Gotta get the rats nest of wires in back of the op. position
straightened.)

Tried to recalculate the score, didn't work, Saved the log as an ADIF and
Cabrillo file (the Cabrillo file has the "CLAIMED-SCORE: -1905120076").
Closed WL, and reopened WL, selected new contest - A. Volta.  Imported the
ADIF file and ended up with the same -1..... billion "Band Summary" window
score.

So, lets see anyone get a lower score than that - can you beat -1.9
billion?:>)

The Volta Contest scoring computer will have to come up with a score.  Hope
the Contest scoring computer accepts my claimed score of -1.... billion
without kicking my Cabrillo log out.

Otherwise, the combination of MMTTY and 2 Tone RTTY engines work very
well.  Even the propagation was okay.  including a few 10 meter QSOs, but
then didn't start until ~1800Z.  Twenty meters was open to Europe
throughout the night although did take a + three hour nap starting approx.
0600Z.  Forty and 80 m were noisy as had thunderstorms move through the
area earlier in the evening.  Still 80 m allowed several European contacts
(love the double points) even with the QRN.  Forty meters to Europe was
open until my 3 + hour break at ~0600Z.

The ZL an VK QSOs were very nice with the 40 points per QSO.  Thanks guys!

Thanks to all who were kind enough to work me.  All QSOs (including dupes)
are appreciated.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH

Again, got to get the RF out of the computer before the next contest.