[RTTY] Volta RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Volta RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:13:59 -0400
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    0     0
   40:   26    16
   20:  107    39
   15:  186    64
   10:   24    15
-------------------
Total:  343   134  Total Score = 292,902,792

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R!  What a fun time, I always liked this format, plus the 10m bonus. The
bands were very good to me this year... 38 JAs, 6 ZLs (3 on 10m), and getting
called by HLs, BH7, VU, E21 in a super opening at 330 degrees, didn't even have
to turn my rooftop beam. Only bummer was when lightning and hail hit last night
at 11PM and I had to shut down till 6AM this morning.  But the JA opening was
still there till the finish.
Thanks to the sponsors, and all who answered my CQs or responded when I called
them, and had patience with me when I asked for repeats.